Business Meetings,Lunches & Conferences
The restaurant can be the perfect venue for a meeting or private conference with a simple décor that complements a relaxed ambience, and the flexibility to arrange any specific style or layout tailored towards the clients requirements. The venue is air-conditioned and equipped with Wi-Fi, Screen Projector, Sound System with a Microphone. Situated 2 minutes from Chelmsford town station it is convenient for commuters.
Teas, Coffees & Light Refreshments are available to make visitors feel welcome.
- Cold Platter (Meat & Vegetarian Options)
- Meat Platter (Mixed platter quality cooked sliced meats, includes priors farm ham, salami, chicken, eggs, sundried tomatoes, olives)
A delicious selection of all sausage rolls, beef pasties, individual quiches, cocktail sausages and cherry tomatoes.
- Deluxe Sandwich Platter
- Prawn and sweet chilli
- Coronation chicken with coriander
- Beef, horseradish and rocket
- Brie & redcurrant
- All of a mixed selection of different breads
Gurkha Hot Buffet
- Ledho Kukhura (a typical Nepalese style curry. Chicken pieces char-grilled, drizzled with lemon and cooked in an original Nepalese recipe)
- Staff Curry (Gurkha’s own home style lamb curry, medium spiced. A famous Nepalese dish.
- Vegetable Side Dish: Saag Aloo (simple dish of delicious, mildly spicy potatoes and fresh spinach).
- Jimbu Daal cooked with Nepalese herbs and spices and treated with the Himalayan herb known as Jimbu.
- Plain or Pulau rice.
Our conference room is on the ground floor, about 9 metres long x6 metres wide.
Daily Charge (9-5pm)£200.00
½ Day Charge (Morning 9 – 12:30 / Afternoon 1:30 – 5:30) £100.00
(Minimum 8) £35.00PP
U Shape 30
Morning Refreshments 9am to 11am
Tea or coffee & Biscuits £3.50
Bacon Sandwiches £3.75 each
Bacon and Sandwiches with fruits juice £5.70 each